Capcom is working on a new 2D VS game

Well I first saw it on this site HERE but I don't understand french (or what ever it is..) so now that I have this news in english I thought I should post this... so.. discuss!! =)

"Capcom announced that they are working on a new "2D Taisen Kakuto" (2D Versus Battle) game title for the first time in 3 years. The game will likely be revealed at the upcoming Capcom Private Show in Japan in August 2007."

Source: Magic-Box

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how O-Fear is rarely here, then he suddenly waltzes in with some kind of a huge announcement, only to find out that someone (usually K`) beat him to the punch.

Then he dissappears again.

Somehow ironic too.

It's funny how O-Fear is rarely here, then he suddenly waltzes in with some kind of a huge announcement, only to find out that someone (usually K`) beat him to the punch.

Then he dissappears again.

Somehow ironic too.

lol I guess it's because I'm in the amry so I don't have much time to post (heck sometimes I dont even have time to surf (interent surf).. but anyway... THE HELL with you K'!!! :P

• 3 weeks later...

Published by Capcom, Developed my Arc System Works. Basically the plan is, if the game sells amazingly, we'll get SF4.

Looks kind of lame imo. Did Devil Kings even do well as a game?

Well it have good artwork (cool characters, bosses and stuff..) and simple gameplay (hack&slash gameplay) but the game is fun for about an hour or two.. tho I think if it had online play it would have been a better game (and would probably sell more) :)

Edit: Here's some new shots from the game:

http://www.neo-arcadia.com/News/voir_news.php?id_news=8

1.jpg

It looks very nice I must say :)

Edited by O-Fear