How Many Pc's You Got?

How Many PCs You Got?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At one point I had 5, with 3 on at all times. I've since built a new PC, and given everything away except the new one (duh) and my previous main system, which I kept for my wife.

I've got a PIII 600 sitting here that was supposed to go to my grandmother, but she told me she doesn't want it. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, I have no use for it.

Yeah thats how most of mine are, i have like 3 worth using, and the other ones i dont even bother with and arent even hooked up anymore.

I tried doing things like runing linux on them and using them as a fileshare but it just wasnt really worth it to have them on all the time.

Do they have to be working? I have like 3+ mobos with all the parts but no case.

3 totall working PCs

1 Laptop with missing adapter.

i only have 2 atm i want a new oen soon >.< only 1 gig ram need to update it >.< with a stupid 2.6 prossesor that sucks mad ass but wooo posting for teh skae of posting now xD

Uno. However, my Nintendo DS is capable of pretty much everything I do on my PC (play video games, emulate them, watch movies, listen to music, browse the web, chat, etc.)... and it's technically a "computer"... oh, how I love thee ;)