[1Emu Video] CPS3 Teaser (SF3: 2nd Impact) .. Hidden Characters!

Alpha

Here's the teaser video of Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact with hidden characters available! These characters (except Akuma) were never playable in the official game. Also, please note that you will not be able to access these characters with the current ElSemi Preview Test Emulator.

The hidden characters are: Akuma, Shin Akuma (WIP), and Gill.

Download information will be available in less than 24 hours!

»»

(A big thank you to Kryso for his efforts and hard work to find this in the game!)

Great job with all the videos lately! I think video reviews are a really good direction for the site in the future.

Can't wait to try the hidden characters out! Do you think the other games might have similar unplayable characters who will not be playable? I'm not familiar enough with the original arcade games to know which bosses/secret characters were unlockable.

Most hidden characters and bosses in arcade games are simply not playable.

However via hacked romsets, or cheats for emulators, you usually can sometimes play as them.

In the case of SFIII, Akuma is the only playable 'secret' character in 2I. Shin Akuma and Gill are never playable. Here it is the result of a rom hack methinks.

I've been waiting for the developer to come online. However, it seems he's been busy this week. Therefore, if he doesn't come online today, I'll go ahead and just release it for you guys. :banghead:

Do you need his permission to release it?

I'm also wondering what the problem is with Shin Akuma as it's in the status of WIP. What's wrong with him so far?

I haven't had much time to play with Shin Akuma, but let's just say he's definitely not completely done. As far as permission, I don't think it'll be necessary for this particular release.

BTW, I saw your YouTube channel... Wow! You sure have done a great job with the videos you've uploaded. If you want to help us out with our channel, send me a PM. :banghead:

Hmm, I see. Does he have graphic errors, crash the game when selected? Could I know what's wrong with him? As he's the reason I want this XD.

Thankx for the compliment. I like to show CPS3's emulation progress from start to end. :banghead: