Zeitgeist!

Wizard

Well I'm canadian, so I doubt will have any chip of sort for a long long time. But who knows, it's a basically a tracker, and I have no idea.

Well I'm canadian, so I doubt will have any chip of sort for a long long time. But who knows, it's a basically a tracker, and I have no idea.

Well remember he said that canada, america and mexico are going to be joined so if that means you might get it. It might happen probably in the next 10 or 15 years. Hopefully i will be out of here.

Well remember he said that canada, america and mexico are going to be joined so if that means you might get it. It might happen probably in the next 10 or 15 years. Hopefully i will be out of here.

Yeah, right......the US would have to annex Canada for that to happen, and good luck finding us up here, the yanks would get lost without a huge metropolis to rely on every 50 miles.

You can't conquer that which you cannot find, especially when it can find you instead. :banghead:

I'll be waiting in the forest near the military base up the road somewhere on that day, come get me.

Alot of critics are saying that it will only be the North American Union will be in name only while retaining each nation's indivuduality.

• 2 weeks later...

wow, that was crazy. part 1 was interesting to watch cuz it tries to connect religions together and how they're all lies. i liked part 1. part 2, i didn't even watch cuz i'm tired of 911 stuff. part 3 scared my ass off with a;; those bankers controlling us and that we'll have chips inside of us. if it's just a tracking chip then i don't mind. but it would never be something that simple. maybe it could be a bomb or something that could just kill us off if they want to. however i think if what this film is saying are true and thing keep gettin worse, eventually some ppl will raise up and do something about it. revolution is a part of history and it will repeat itself. as least i hope so... o and another thing, they said something about not having to pay federal income tax since there's no law for it, i'm a lil confuse about that part