Chris Benoit and Family Found DEAD!

Alpha

Yea now they're saying that he killed his wife and son and then killed himself a couple of days later.

A couple of days later? Geez... I really wonder what happened here. This is just too bizarre and sad...

Conspiracy theory here:

Benoit found out his wife having affair, gone back just right before Vengeance with body full of steroid, then in rage accidentally killed the wife and son. Feeling remorseful, might have taking suicide himself.

Not to sound disrespectful, but if what the police have said is true, then

it would be a real shame on his character. Hope it turn out otherwise.

Truely sad indeed..just think how his family and other children feel now. My heart goes out to them. So much pain in the world and people just don't know how to deal with sometimes.

Candito, Eddy, Bam Bam, Awesome and now Chris. And personally I think he got over the death of Eddy, seeing how both Malenko and himself were still pretty tight seeing how Malenko works as a road agent now.

Let's remember what he did for us, in terms of entertainment. Let's talk about the good things, that's how I'll remember thim and not how he pass on.

I remember him from WCW and I always liked his intro theme. Can anybody tell me the title to that song?