3rd Strike on Kaillera (need challengers)

Mag

ah yes! my favorite game has finally emulated and almost near perfect to play online. For those who have it for the latest Mame++ build, I would like to know how we can get in contact (e.g. messengers) so we can set up some casual matches. I would only prefer players who are in the states but unless you are out of the state but still maintain a average ping below 100 in the states, that would be fine too.

so lately I've been testing 3s, the first mame+ build was sorta horrible: glitches, slowdown, just doesn't look good at all. The latest build fixes all this including kaillera support from the get-go (.dll included). so, anyone is interested, post here or drop a PM.

here's the mame you need, everything is compiled, all credits goes to haze, el semi and andreas.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6ynhru

All the servers I pick up have about 250ms~1sec. Also the fact it freezes when it says "Connecting"

If you post a link for the emulator and the flocking rom then I will play you. God why didnt you post a rom with the emulator download. E-mail me at Edited. with the rom and emulator link. (I Don't read Board Rules So Ignore Me)

^Edited - Diso

NO ROM LINKZ LAWL. Serious, it's very easy to find, really easy, but you might need the SF33usa.bin.

I'd be happy to play you if I could get it to work. For some reason its not working, I cant even get it to start offline. It works perfectly fine on another emulator I have(the one from nebula) but it just wont start and I am out of ideas.