Transformer History

2eyez

Ugh it seems to use some of the cartoon history with Quintessons where they shouldnt be but mention comic continuity with something from G2 as well? an interesting mix, not one that lasts for long though as the bit on the dinobots is pure cartoon version and then it swings back to the comics later. Thats gonna confuse the hell out of some people, especially as some of the events are from the British comic (OK so they did get reprinted in recent years in TPB's & Generations) & with some later Beast War era stuff mentioning characters from the Japanese versions its an interesting read but not for newcomers.

Ugh it seems to use some of the cartoon history with Quintessons where they shouldnt be but mention comic continuity with something from G2 as well? an interesting mix, not one that lasts for long though as the bit on the dinobots is pure cartoon version and then it swings back to the comics later. Thats gonna confuse the hell out of some people, especially as some of the events are from the British comic (OK so they did get reprinted in recent years in TPB's & Generations) & with some later Beast War era stuff mentioning characters from the Japanese versions its an interesting read but not for newcomers.

I agree with you on this. I did notice a mixture of comic and cartoon. However, I did enjoy reading this.