CPS3 Tile Compression Part 2

Ive said it before, this place likes to get its panties up in a bunch for NO reason.

For all you know, the speeds could be progressing just as the sprites have been. Some emulators can take forever to have full speed, and some can take less. This thing has been progressing quite fast and all i said was i wonder how are the speeds. Im SO SORRY To offend you guys. I PROMISE not to do it again

Nope, You just do not like the answers you are getting.

Like I said above its rather pointless asking when its not complete.

Put it this way the more thats emulated in the game the slower it will become. There is going to be a large amount of PC's that will not be able to emulate CPS3 at full speed.

Thats just the thing, i didnt ask anybody anything. i didnt say "What kind of specs will my computer need to run this perfectly?" or "by when is thing going to be at full speed??" Of course i dont like the response i got, i didnt deserve it.

Its things like that, that drives people away from forums.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for being so touchy :S No sleep on that post.

Seriously though. I feel really bad for haze. Anywhere he posts there are slews of people begging to beta test or asking again and again "will my pc run this." It really has been asked and answered.

Its cool, im not too worked up about it :thumbsup1:

Thats just the thing, i didnt ask anybody anything. i didnt say "What kind of specs will my computer need to run this perfectly?" or "by when is thing going to be at full speed??" Of course i dont like the response i got, i didnt deserve it.

Its things like that, that drives people away from forums.

Not to sound nasty, But if you were not asking you would not of posted that above. You even added '???" at the end of the sentence, Which tells me you was asking. Anyway I was not being nasty with you, I only agreed with you that it was too soon to be asking such things.

We will find out soon enough.

Now now children, play nice. You'll all get to have a go at CPS-3 soon enough. Then we can get some good statistics of what exactly is needed for smooth emulation.

Patience is a virtue.

Now now children, play nice. You'll all get to have a go at CPS-3 soon enough. Then we can get some good statistics of what exactly is needed for smooth emulation.

Patience is a virtue.

I am already messing with CPS3 on mame :thumbsup1:

Runs at full speed on my old P4 3 gig :)

Patience is a virtue.

I am already messing with CPS3 on mame :thumbsup1:

Runs at full speed on my old P4 3 gig :)

I take it that you included Haze's CPS-3 code into your own build, yes? Good to know that the speed is fine.