Marvel Civil War

So what did you guys think of it in the end? I personally liked DC's 52 series better. Overall I thought the ending of it was not so great, to many holes. It was pretty cool for the first five issues though.

It was pretty good. I liked it, but yeah I felt the climax of it was only ok. The aftermath of the civil war was pretty epic in a way.

Next up is world war hulk. Hulk smash!

Infinite Crisis : Civil War = Civil War is much better then Crisis.

52 : Frontline = Frontline started off slow and became very good, 52 start off good, but slowly became crap.

Have to disagree with you there Ian Le Creme, are you a marvel nut hugger?

Whats with this new user name? You can't run from who you truly are, you are the one and only hentai and cosplay addict, you are....

Ian Le Creme!

I don't read DC comics (or at least not mainstream DC, just Vertigo and Wildstorm) so I can't compare Civil War to Infinite Crisis or 52. But I must say I was disappointed by Civil War. there was a lot of potential that was ultimately wasted. The worst was the use of Spider-man's big reaveal. Totally wasted by not properly letting the impact be explored in Amazing Spider-man.

The only development I really think was well done was Tony Stark's development. I thought there was a good progression from control-freak hero to control-freak dictator. Felt believable for his character to take that path, unlike Spidey or Reed Richards.

More comics threads!