Devil May Cry (anime series)

Mag

Dante_Anime.jpg

The first episode was aired yesterday on japan TV and well, my first impression is one word: hellsing. It really has that feel but if only Dante would act more cocky and joke around like the dante from DMC3. I enjoyed the first ep very much, but I have no idea if the anime will have any connections to the upcoming DMC4 game.

but more importantly, a dmc fan should not miss out <_< I was hoping the next episode would be out sooner (one week plz?) instead of having to wait months after months like KOF: Another Day (which was flockin rediculous for just 4 damn 5 minutes episode che..). I'm very glad this will be a 12 episode series which each last 20+ minutes.

now googoogg.. just so you know, the first ep has already been subbed.

edit: I was originally going to post this at the anime forum, but it deserve a little more attention cuz dante ftw and shit (DMC1 and DMC3 dante), but I'll move it later on.

I'll check it out, this better not suck.

Hey it does feel like hellsing!!

But, other then that, the anime is rocking. It also kind of feels like afro samurai though with the random appearances of enemys.

Im guessing that thier isnt a dub version. My eyes really hurt from reading. Ill wait for the english dub.

You'll be waiting for a long time then. Plus, if old signs are to be believed and if there ever will be an english dub, it will suck ass. Unless they get the same voice actors that did the games.

Also, you'd probably should get your eyes checked if they start to hurt just from reading.

Im guessing that thier isnt a dub version. My eyes really hurt from reading. Ill wait for the english dub.

You'll be waiting for a long time then. Plus, if old signs are to be believed and if there ever will be an english dub, it will suck ass. Unless they get the same voice actors that did the games.

Also, you'd probably should get your eyes checked if they start to hurt just from reading.

They only hurt from watching TV while having to read the subtitles. And about the waiting, since thier are always new anime that are getting dubbed the wait will be like a painful blink of the eye <_<