Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fatal Rose

Post your picture (UPDATE!)

As do I...but it's not mine.

L0L wut?

cause everyone wants to feel sexy.

I know that I'm always changing, and then there's Fatal....he's flamboyantly straight. hahahaha he's got to put many pictures up, because who'd want to forget his face? and he wants his feedback and compliments on his hair, pink polo's and popped collars.

haha

lol..i have to see this "Fatal" dude....and NO ONE pops their collars anymore....they shouldn't have to even start with..i don't know who made that popular.

t3NtzWEBZ5p2lboobMVHmQm2_500.jpg

They over exaggerate my pictures. I posted my pictures because this is a picture thread. You can find tons of pictures of me throughout this thread. Or you can view my myspace. In the end, I am just your average guy.

They over exaggerate my pictures. I posted my pictures because this is a picture thread. You can find tons of pictures of me throughout this thread. Or you can view my myspace. In the end, I am just your average guy.

it's all good doooood...I'm just saying...I don't care for the popped collar look...that's all. No one really does it anymore but there's always that one guy at the club who's rockin' the P.C.

It's technically a picture, so thought I'd post it. Here's my pic on my new settlement visa to the UK. For those that don't know, I'm moving to England from New York to marry Refraction's sister, and I've been waiting some time on this. I'm happy to say, it's finally come through. I can finally go home to my lady. :(

visaqr5.jpg

Congratulations Plot! I know you've been waiting long and hard for this. :(

As do I...but it's not mine.

L0L wut?

Scalping mission

I finally got a camera.

1221279670817fvk0.jpg

1221539180033frn5.jpg

1221687848028fxk5.jpg

Why did you lie about being a girl?