Post your picture (UPDATE!)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

dressed up for school accreditation board. if I look tired I was having a shitty week.

accreditation_zps000b04e2.jpg

Looking sharp man! Are you in university?

Thanks! Nah, I never had the nerve to amass the amount of debt I would have needed to attend university. Right now i'm taking continuing education for a Health Science program. No, its not nursing, dental or radiography etc. lol

Hey veristic! It's better than anything. Kudos to you. You can always look into getting financing from whatever country or state you're in. There's usually something for people of low income. Ultimately, as long as you make enough money, and are living a happy live... it's all that matters.

Hey veristic! It's better than anything. Kudos to you. You can always look into getting financing from whatever country or state you're in. There's usually something for people of low income. Ultimately, as long as you make enough money, and are living a happy live... it's all that matters.

Yeah i'm getting Financial Aid for my studies now. The funny thing is my program is short but intensive and compacted, and a lot harder than undergraduate and graduate college courses.