Post your picture (UPDATE!)

When you become a paid firefighter and your chief is extremely anal rententive and personally dislikes facial hair (unless it's just a mustache), you have no choice but to shave it off. I got cussed out by him once cuz I forgot.

I hate it. I've been planning on quitting my job anyways and go back to my older one. Not because I've had to shave but because I hate this place.

When you become a paid firefighter and your chief is extremely anal rententive and personally dislikes facial hair (unless it's just a mustache), you have no choice but to shave it off. I got cussed out by him once cuz I forgot.

I hate it. I've been planning on quitting my job anyways and go back to my older one. Not because I've had to shave but because I hate this place.

What was your old job? You can't be a firefighter for a different city?

What was your old job? You can't be a firefighter for a different city?

I was a water meter reader for my home city. I'm currently a paid firefighter for a neighboring city. I could go to another city's fire department but pretty much everyone else runs First Responder which is just medical bullshit for the public that I'm entirely against. Plus I can't be a paid firefighter for my home city (I am though a volunteer) cuz my father is the chief and the city is against relatives paid in the same department. I'm fine with going back. I get my personal life back, no longer fear for my life, and get excercise back from walking the streets (I've gained quite abit of weight since I became a paid firefighter). Overall my main complaint for leaving is that I came to this department to be a firefighter not my chief's and captain's personal maid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...