Post your picture (UPDATE!)

This is my current facebook profile pic

n69303352_5171.jpg

Almost looks like a professional picture. I like the colors in the background. You look like an actor in this one.

Thanks, buddy. :lol:

Now the question remains.... who took the picture? Was it Momma? Was it a beautiful woman in a bikini? Was it a fat man with a whistle? Was it a monkey with a wrench? Who did it? :ph34r:

n69303352_5171.jpg

Almost looks like a professional picture. I like the colors in the background. You look like an actor in this one.

Thanks, buddy. :)

Now the question remains.... who took the picture? Was it Momma? Was it a beautiful woman in a bikini? Was it a fat man with a whistle? Was it a monkey with a wrench? Who did it? :ph34r:

he mounted the camera to the end of his peen. :lol:

n69303352_5171.jpg

he mounted the camera to the end of his peen. :lol:

That'a a long peen! :)

n69303352_5171.jpg

Now the question remains.... who took the picture? Was it Momma? Was it a beautiful woman in a bikini? Was it a fat man with a whistle? Was it a monkey with a wrench? Who did it? :naughty:

he mounted the camera to the end of his peen. :naughty:

That'a a long peen! :o

it was bitten by a radioactive donkey in the high school science lab.

Now the question remains.... who took the picture? Was it Momma? Was it a beautiful woman in a bikini? Was it a fat man with a whistle? Was it a monkey with a wrench? Who did it? :naughty:

My friend Jason took it at a restaurant during lunch while he was playing with my camera. So pretty much a monkey with a wrench.

But I prefer the peen theory because that means I wouldn't have to buy a tripod.