Post your picture (UPDATE!)

Mayebe remove there posts and move it to spam?

By the way people, JKK went way to far when taunting Plot with what he lost, if all of you knew what happened you would agree.

I don't want either to get banned, I just think JKK is getting way to personal.

I'll agree that in most cases, it shouldn't matter. However, when the personal attack is something as grotesque as mocking a tragedy such as one of your kids' parents dying when the child is a very young age, it's my belief this crosses a line from a random online insult to something alot more vile and disgusting. That said, I'm leaving it be, I've said my piece and everyone else is free to form their own opinions.

Anyways, to keep this on topic, thought I'd post a more updated pic of the tattoo I'm having done (it's my wife to be). I'll try to get a better one up next time.

dsc00003sl0.jpg

how much tatoos do you have?

that MUST have been agony OW!!

At the moment, a couple small ones on my chest (besides this one anyways :rolleyes:). Just a head's up, it's an entire sleeve tattoo (goes completely around my arm). I'll post pics of the other side when it's closer to being finished. B)

Edited by General Plot

Actually... about tattoos, there are spots that are more sensitive than others. I hear the small of the back (tramp stamps) are particularly painful. Other areas tend to have more flesh under the skin. I do not have tattoos, but know a few that do. Just depends on where. I'm sure Plot had a few areas on that tattoo, that kinka hurt, where others were cake.

Tattoos are also addictive. Usually I hear, "I'm thinking about getting another one" Inky, you tatted up right? How many do you have again? Have you posted them?

Edited by Belthasar

Me want more.

Edited by Hera

OK, took a few more shots just a bit ago. They're better than the last one.B) Keep in mind that while it's almost done, it's still a tad unfinished. Of course I'll post more when it is. :rolleyes:

dsc00005xc6.jpgdsc00006tk3.jpgdsc00007fw4.jpgdsc00009pc7.jpg

Edit: Here's the original picture the tattoo was done from.

racheal01smallvn7.jpg

Edited by General Plot