Post your picture (UPDATE!)

JKK I have to ask, why did you pretend to be female this whole time? Are you really attracted to the lead singer of Poison?

Because it was fun. People pay a lot of attention to female members, mainly on a forum related to video games.

And no, I'm not gay.

Fine. Do you wanna meet me in real life? Tell me where, and I will be there. So you will see I'm the same person from the pictures.

Let's see.. you're in Germany, Plot's in England, perhaps you could meet in Paris (city of love)... then bring back some pics dammit.

they could meet under the Eiffel tower. JKK will wear a beret and have a rose in his teeth, plot a dashing black and white striped shirt and a red scarf.

(orchestra music swells)

Fine. Do you wanna meet me in real life? Tell me where, and I will be there. So you will see I'm the same person from the pictures.

Trust me, you don't want to meet up with me in real life. I won't go into details about why you don't, I'll leave that to your imagination (as outrageous as it is).

You know though, I think I understand why you don't like me too much now. It's cause I'm that guy you wish you were. I'm the one that actually has things going on in life that are more important than taunting someone from behind a computer screen. I'm a guy much more involved in the emulation scene than you could ever hope to be, and this in turn drives you crazy. You're a sad, sad person, and I pity that the lack of substance in your life makes you feel that in order to achieve anything, your only option for amusement is to come onto a site such as this and play into your usual fanboy/sick bastard role that you always do. 21, huh? I'd say you still have quite a bit of growing up to do.

Edited by General Plot

Trust me, you don't want to meet up with me in real life. I won't go into details about why you don't, I'll leave that to your imagination (as outrageous as it is).

Okay, you're scared. You know I can own your ass. Nice decision, David. Hide in your house.

You know though, I think I understand why you don't like me too much now. It's cause I'm that guy you wish you were

A generic dude with a boring life, being 30+ and playing with emulators. No, thanks anyway.

I'm the one that actually has things going on in life that are more important than taunting someone from behind a computer screen.

Just only a job and a family. That's not really big. You will be doing the same in your 40s. Your life must be a big adventure :)

I'm a guy much more involved in the emulation scene than you could ever hope to be, and this in turn drives you crazy.

Wow David, you are awesome. Do you think I really care for that stuff? The last time I used an emulator was in 2007, and the last time I played video games was four months ago.

I don't care about that stuff anymore. There are better things to do. You should try that.

You're a sad, sad person, and I pity that the lack of substance in your life makes you feel that in order to achieve anything,

A sad person? I have a decent job, a lot of friends, a lot of parties, a lot of relationships. Do you think it's really sad? I love it.

Why don't you check what happened in your life? What did you lose forever? That's sad (LOL).

your only option for amusement is to come onto a site such as this and play into your usual fanboy/sick bastard role that you always do.

Very interesting, David.

21, huh? I'd say you still have quite a bit of growing up to do.

Of course, you're already a daddy, who looks like a 50 years old man.

You were the one who started to talk about me here. Why? Because your role here is being an attention whore.

Okay, you're scared. You know I can own your ass. Nice decision, David. Hide in your house.

Ahh, yes, the adolescent school yard attitude. Will you ever act your age, Jonathan?

A generic dude with a boring life, being 30+ and playing with emulators. No, thanks anyway.

Yup, that's me. How much more boring can it get? I mean, move from one country to another, marry a gorgeous girl and have a rampid social life. You got me there, boring as ever....

Just only a job and a family. That's not really big. You will be doing the same in your 40s. Your life must be a big adventure :rolleyes:

See above.

Wow David, you are awesome. Do you think I really care for that stuff? The last time I used an emulator was in 2007, and the last time I played video games was four months ago.

I don't care about that stuff anymore. There are better things to do. You should try that.

Amazing, really. Considering the fact that you make such a scene here, I'd be inclined to believe otherwise. I mean if none of this matters to you, why do you put so much effort into it?

A sad person? I have a decent job, a lot of friends, a lot of parties, a lot of relationships. Do you think it's really sad? I love it.

Funny really. I just can't picture someone as pathetic as you as even having one friend. Drug buddies, maybe, but I doubt friends.

Why don't you check what happened in your life? What did you lose forever? That's sad.

Some day, you'll experience loss as well. What's even more sad is that it's your only way to attempt to get at me, because you quite frankly have nothing better in your bag of tricks.

Very interesting, David.

And yet, so very true, Jonathan.

Of course, you're already a daddy, who looks like a 50 years old man.

I must be the youngest looking 50 year old to date. These pics (taken just last year, realy show that time hasn't been a friend to me.....

meandracheal09xc9.jpgmeandracheal04hb4.jpg