Post your picture (UPDATE!)

staff, why not turn this thread into a pics only thread? that is, your post will be deleted unless you post a pic

Why not let the staff handle it instead of trying to direct them to do something you'd like them to do?

I disagreed. A certain degree of interactiveness would be much better.

Ditto. It would otherwise be like saying that this type of post isn't allowed either:

Look at this pimp. But... you look kinda scary! Like your looking through me.

Hey wait a minute... why was I quoted? You didn't comment... heh

He meant, that if this would be a picture only thread, those kind of comments wouldn't be possible aswell and that would be a shame. Everyone wants to have some kind of a response to his/her pictures.

Still asleep, aren't you?

Actually, I've seen his real pic (he used to have a profile on frappr) and that's not him. Not even close.....

dsc00526cc0.jpg

Not even close? I took it 2 minutes ago.

Daddy, go back with your wonderful PlayStation 3 video game system.

Actually, I've seen his real pic (he used to have a profile on frappr) and that's not him. Not even close.....

dsc00526cc0.jpg

pWned, I would say... it's really you.

Post a pic with MasterPhW ROXX and I will really believe you.

Edited by MasterPhW

dsc00526cc0.jpg

Looks photochopped to me, but whatever. That aside, if you bring my personal life into here again for flaming purposes, I'm going to have to talk to Gamecop. I don't think he'd find your sense of humor too funny (and you know what I'm talking about).

.....it's hard to identify someone if there is a camera in the face lol

(not that I know what you look like anyway)

Get along folks!

.....it's hard to identify someone if there is a camera in the face lol

(not that I know what you look like anyway)

Get along folks!

I'm one of the nicest people on the scene (ask anyone who knows me). Since you're new here, I'm sure you know nothing about me though. That said, I'm pretty easy going and can get along with almost anybody. That said, I assure you I wouldn't have gotten upset if there wasn't just cause. The fact that I question whether or not a picture that was posted is actually the person or not, do you think this justifies mocking a little girl's dead mother? Because that's what he did with that picture. He decided to take a low blow and (again for the hundredth time), mock the fact that my daughter's mother passed away when she was only 18 months old. He's even gone as far in the past as to make up stuff to joke about it (such as saying she had AIDs, etc...). I'm sure anyone with sense and decency would agree that making jokes about something like that is completely uncalled for.

dsc00526cc0.jpg

Looks photochopped to me, but whatever. That aside, if you bring my personal life into here again for flaming purposes, I'm going to have to talk to Gamecop. I don't think he'd find your sense of humor too funny (and you know what I'm talking about).

Fine. Do you wanna meet me in real life? Tell me where, and I will be there. So you will see I'm the same person from the pictures.

dsc00524no6.jpg

photoshopped too?

Better yet, take a picture without a mirror.

No problem.

DSC00259.jpg

DSC00240.jpg

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00309.jpg