Post your picture (UPDATE!)

Picture of Belthasar

You look like Jason Newsted.

I don't agree, but I'll accept due tho it being a Metallica reference... Although I only recognize Metallica up onto the Black album, where they died off. Everything after is beyond horrible.

So... JKK has surfaced. I guess you have changed a bit man. I missed alot, but damn, who saw this coming?

Until I see JKKDark holding a sign that says "I LOVE 1Emulation.com" ... I'm going to have a hard time believing that's really him in the pictures. :P

Picture of Belthasar

I don't agree, but I'll accept due tho it being a Metallica reference... Although I only recognize Metallica up onto the Black album, where they died off. Everything after is beyond horrible.

So... JKK has surfaced. I guess you have changed a bit man. I missed alot, but damn, who saw this coming?

Until I see JKKDark holding a sign that says "I LOVE 1Emulation.com" ... I'm going to have a hard time believing that's really him in the pictures. :P

You know I totally feel you on that. But... I always pictured a skinny dude behind the monitor spamming. I just thought he would LOOK shorter. I think it is him, as it just fits the hair metal scene... which... includes the scarf.

Picture of Belthasar

You know I totally feel you on that. But... I always pictured a skinny dude behind the monitor spamming. I just thought he would LOOK shorter. I think it is him, as it just fits the hair metal scene... which... includes the scarf.

The metal scene included scarfs? :P

Dude... hair metal dudes wore form fitting clothes. Girl stile clothes... Lots of hair spray, and girly voices... The scarf in my eyes just accentuates the girly image I associate with hair or glam metal.

HAIR and GLAM Metal scene has scarfs. You know, the terrible kind of metal. Heck I don't even know why it's even called metal.