Post your picture (UPDATE!)

So I guess Ryan is a new member of HIM.

What are you talking about Ian?

You really need to take pop culture classes man.

HIM isn't really a band most people know about in the US. ^^

are you kidding, I've known about them for years, granted, I knew about them before they were real big from CKY. but young kids wear the T-shirts all the time and what not.

Outside of the people that frequent hot topic, I think HIM is relatively unknown here (Michigan). ^^

Lol gryph gots a boner the size of florida

LMAO!!! Good catch Drake. :regurg:

Nevertheless, Gryph looks awesome. I never thought I would see a full fledged pic of Mr. Gryph.

Very interesting to see indeed. I guess these are the parties during the breaks in med school. B)

Nevertheless, Gryph looks awesome. I never thought I would see a full fledged pic of Mr. Gryph.

Very interesting to see indeed. I guess these are the parties during the breaks in med school. B)

It's not an erection. B) My leg was behind hers so that gives the illusion of one. I pulled something in my extended leg during that picture and it hurt most of the night.

It was our lame ass med school "prom" called Cadaver Ball. We got there at 10 pm and it ended at 11 because the restaurant took forever.

It's not an erection. B) My leg was behind hers so that gives the illusion of one. I pulled something in my extended leg during that picture and it hurt most of the night.

It was our lame ass med school "prom" called Cadaver Ball. We got there at 10 pm and it ended at 11 because the restaurant took forever.

That totally blows. Did you do anything afterwards?

It's not an erection. :( My leg was behind hers so that gives the illusion of one. I pulled something in my extended leg during that picture and it hurt most of the night.

I figured it wasn't, but it sure would be funny if it were the case. The woman looks quite attractive anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen to anyone else in your position. B)

Wow, only a 1 hour party? Did the dancing go all night? And was that girl pictured your date to the prom?