Post your picture (UPDATE!)

Awesome pictures.

Thanks, their the best ones out of the bunch I took. I felt the need to pose for the camera. :)

I would look much better if I lost 100 lbs to be honest. :wub:

As you may or may not know I come from other emulation forums such as emuforums (Ngemu) General Emulation, Emutalk, the VBA-M forums other forums around the web. Without further wait I present myself Xtreme2damax. :D

Note: One picture was edited with paint.net, if you want to get net lingo technical *Shooped*. Then my finger was censored in another. :wub:

th_SUNP0069.jpg

th_SUNP0067.jpg

th_SUNP0066.jpg

th_Me.jpg

Nice pics..looks like a younger me with shorter hair. Love the look though. Devil Horns...rock on. :)

Here's some pics done while my baby was here. Also, one of a tattoo I'm getting done (which is still very dark (and will fade to a lighter black over time) so shading, etc.. will look a bit overdone until then. Included is the original photo it was done from. Also, a video we made for the members at GE, but figured I'd post it here as well.:P I'll upload the one from Niagara Falls a little later.

racheal01eq9.th.jpg plotandraeyn2.th.jpg pict0007my1.th.jpg pict0009bb1.th.jpg p1010038zx8.th.jpg

Youtube Video

Here's some pics done while my baby was here. Also, one of a tattoo I'm getting done (which is still very dark (and will fade to a lighter black over time) so shading, etc.. will look a bit overdone until then. Included is the original photo it was done from. Also, a video we made for the members at GE, but figured I'd post it here as well.:P I'll upload the one from Niagara Falls a little later.

racheal01eq9.th.jpg plotandraeyn2.th.jpg pict0007my1.th.jpg pict0009bb1.th.jpg p1010038zx8.th.jpg

Youtube Video

Awesome pictures and videos. I wish the best for you buddy.

So are you now permanently in England? When did you go back? :lol:

So are you now permanently in England? When did you go back? :P

Actually, these pics are from here in New York (where I am now). Rae came over to meet my family, and we wound up going to Niagara Falls for a weekend. I'll be moving to England at the end of June when my daughter's school year is up.:lol:

So are you now permanently in England? When did you go back? :P

Actually, these pics are from here in New York (where I am now). Rae came over to meet my family, and we wound up going to Niagara Falls for a weekend. I'll be moving to England at the end of June when my daughter's school year is up.:lol:

What did your parents and daughter think of her? And once your daughter's schooling is over, she'll be coming with you to England? :D

So I guess Ryan is a new member of HIM.

What are you talking about Ian?

You really need to take pop culture classes man.

HIM isn't really a band most people know about in the US. ^^

are you kidding, I've known about them for years, granted, I knew about them before they were real big from CKY. but young kids wear the T-shirts all the time and what not.