Post your picture (UPDATE!)

Knowing that you will not post your pic unless the photoshop concern is taken care of, i didn't ask. Anyway, it would be only fair for GC to post his.

No need to be so secretive. This is a legitimate site already. So, don't worry the internet police will come catch ya, GC.

I'm not worried about anything. I have my reasons and we'll keep it at that. As far as this "photoshop" concern, there should be none. The only person who was cutting heads into other peoples bodies was Fatal Rose. I've already talked to him about it and he's assured me that he won't do it. Don't mix my problems with your problems. :naughty:

Knowing that you will not post your pic unless the photoshop concern is taken care of, i didn't ask. Anyway, it would be only fair for GC to post his.

No need to be so secretive. This is a legitimate site already. So, don't worry the internet police will come catch ya, GC.

I'm not worried about anything. I have my reasons and we'll keep it at that. As far as this "photoshop" concern, there should be none. The only person who was cutting heads into other peoples bodies was Fatal Rose. I've already talked to him about it and he's assured me that he won't do it. Don't mix my problems with your problems. :naughty:

I think since you won't post your pic, you should be banned from this thread. :D

All of those who do not post a picture of themselves = wussies.

What about people who have posted more than 5 pics of themselves? :D

Attention whores. :P