Post your picture (UPDATE!)

Well heres my hypothesis, in the first picture as GC mentioned it was from my 1985. Which also means GC is much older than me since i was born a year after 1985. So basicly one method of figuring this out is analyze who looks the oldest or around mid 30's or early 40's. The other method is spot the same guy in the 3 pictures, which could possibly be a giveaway. and the last and probably most obvious method would be well look at GC's avatar and do some comparing to his avatar and the pictures, Minus the glowy white eyes :)

This is my hypothesis and I may decide to post a pic of my self.

To my conclusion, I believe it is the guy that it is in all 3 pictures Pic 1: The guy in center of the picture. Pic 2: It is the guy doing a karate kick. Pic 3: it is the guy on the far left corner who has the tennis ball in his hands. The reason i decided it was that guy, because there is a age difference between each of the 3 pictures. You can tell the difference on how young he was in 1986 to how old he has gotten in 2000.

Sorry, I had to quote my self and yes i made a mistake... However i already knew after this mistake was posted. So ignore my conclusion :P

Edited by LoRd_SnOw

Hey, I dont know if any of you were wondering about what Belthazar's girlfriend looked like, but, you have no choice, here it is:

DSC03914.jpg

graffitiwall.jpg

little.jpg

So now you know who looks at GC's nipples

Hahaha! You're very photogenic... Good Job Belthasar! Don't let go over her buddy. :)

Hahaha! You're very photogenic... Good Job Belthasar! Don't let go over her buddy. :)

Hey thanks. Oh and you know it.

Hmmmmm. I have some WAAAAAAY better pics. No offense babe.

DSC05287.jpgGeorgious....

DSC04228.jpgSneaky 'lil thing

DSC04917.jpgNatural beauty

DSC04378.jpgI love it when I make her laugh

DSC04309.jpgAs you can see, were quite silly

Sorry.......?

And ca-mon..... you know I like it when you call me Belthasar....... ok just playing.... it does seem wierd..... I'll get over it. But it makes me think, If we all became good buddies, and got together for a weekend or something, would we be calling each other my our tags? Well, I think Robert is excluded......

Edited by Belthasar

DSC04378.jpgI love it when I make her laugh

Now that's a beautiful picture! :)

You can take a snapshot of any animal or any other species. However, you can never take a picture of true laughter, other than from a human being. Plus, with the essence of love attached? What is better? Nothing.

Good stuff. Good stuff. :lol: