Post your picture (UPDATE!)

guy on the far right?

i agree with fatal!

mamedox arcades coming soon!

Ok buddy you said you were going to post your pic.

oh crap!is it bedtime already ive got work in the morning!!

things that make you go aaaaHHHHHHH! pressure! :thumbsup1:

So you are telling me you are not following through with your word?

no i will post my pic just let me get a picture organised!

gc is the dude on the left in the beach pic if u cant see the connection between the 3 pics u r blind

not to mention he constantly talks about working out so the the 6 pack is a give away. damn that sounded gay.

I kinda thought he would be the guy on the far right. Because that guy looks the most friendly.

Well heres my hypothesis, in the first picture as GC mentioned it was from my 1985. Which also means GC is much older than me since i was born a year after 1985. So basicly one method of figuring this out is analyze who looks the oldest or around mid 30's or early 40's. The other method is spot the same guy in the 3 pictures, which could possibly be a giveaway. and the last and probably most obvious method would be well look at GC's avatar and do some comparing to his avatar and the pictures, Minus the glowy white eyes :supernerd:

This is my hypothesis and I may decide to post a pic of my self.

To my conclusion, I believe it is the guy that it is in all 3 pictures Pic 1: The guy in center of the picture. Pic 2: It is the guy doing a karate kick. Pic 3: it is the guy on the far left corner who has the tennis ball in his hands. The reason i decided it was that guy, because there is a age difference between each of the 3 pictures. You can tell the difference on how young he was in 1986 to how old he has gotten in 2000.

Edited by LoRd_SnOw

Ok. My girl and I have studied these pics. She came to the conclusion first.... We were looking for similarities. And pic 2 and 3 are the only 2 that you can actually do a decent comparison. Wanna know how she got to this conclusion before I did??? Well.... your never gonna believe this!!!!!! Nipples.... yea. Hahaha. She pointed out the darkness of the nipples. You take a look.

But the second factor, was the torso width. We think GC is the man on the right. That guy has the wide torso, just like the guy kicking. And it ties in to the first factor. I also have done a comparison of the brow line. I'm convinced this is him. And Fatal rose also brings up a good point, that ties into the mix, This man, on the right, does look very friendly, just like our Game Cop.

21992vz1.jpgTake a look it the guy kicking.

32000nc5.jpgNow look at the torso width of these 3...

107059053.jpg060620_lexluther_vmed_3p.widec.jpgWho knew that Game Cop was actually Kevin Spacey???

Edited by Belthasar