Post your picture (UPDATE!)

My hair is beast.

Seriously, I don't care what anyone says, that hair style I had for a month was totally awesome.

[What did he do??? :P

Let just say he has plenty of time on hand to do some photoshopping and post it online. The result is..........

not nice. :huh:

Overreacting a bit eh? If you constantly flame me I see nothing wrong with posting a obvious fake paint shop of someone. I can't recall myself directly insulting people, many have done to me. By the way the results are funny.

Let just say he has plenty of time on hand to do some photoshopping and post it online. The result is..........

Overreacting a bit eh? If you constantly flame me I see nothing wrong with posting a obvious fake paint shop of someone. I can't recall myself directly insulting people, many have done to me. By the way the results are funny.

Well, K'Dash maybe but I don't recalled Agozer been insulting to you B)

But the result is not funny to those affected, Fatal. I definetly don;t want my pics on those!

Interesting. Well he wouldn't do that to me hopefully because I use photoshop 40 hours a week. B) Which reminds me... I just colored a cover for a Naruto chapter because i've been looking at the art threads in narutofan forums and their... sometimes decent, sometimes not so decent artwork. Can I post it here or is there an art image section?

Well, K'Dash maybe but I don't recalled Agozer been insulting to you B)

But the result is not funny to those affected, Fatal. I definetly don;t want my pics on those!

It was not meant to insult anyone, me and Agozer are cool. It was just a joke that you(along with a few others) took way to serious.

Interesting. Well he wouldn't do that to me hopefully because I use photoshop 40 hours a week. :P Which reminds me... I just colored a cover for a Naruto chapter because i've been looking at the art threads in narutofan forums and their... sometimes decent, sometimes not so decent artwork. Can I post it here or is there an art image section?

I would not mind at all if you photo shopped a picture of me. Do whatever you want. B)

Interesting. Well he wouldn't do that to me hopefully because I use photoshop 40 hours a week. :P Which reminds me... I just colored a cover for a Naruto chapter because i've been looking at the art threads in narutofan forums and their... sometimes decent, sometimes not so decent artwork. Can I post it here or is there an art image section?

I would not mind at all if you photo shopped a picture of me. Do whatever you want. B)

Nah I have no reason to do that to ya. Even if it got belligerent. Plus i'm lazy... the most i'd do outside of work for something like that is give you a fake mustache or something. B)

[What did he do??? B)

not nice. :P

Interesting. Well he wouldn't do that to me hopefully because I use photoshop 40 hours a week. B) Which reminds me... I just colored a cover for a Naruto chapter because i've been looking at the art threads in narutofan forums and their... sometimes decent, sometimes not so decent artwork. Can I post it here or is there an art image section?

I would not mind at all if you photo shopped a picture of me. Do whatever you want. :P

The ideas i just got.....prepare to be rainbow brite by the end of the week fatal :huh: