Post your picture (UPDATE!)

GC is NEVER going to post his pic, I have been talking to him for years and I still imagine him being a conservative guy karate dude, that always walks around in his gi moderating forums all day.

Conservative?!? You mean evil, don't you? :huh:

And the only reason I don't like to post my pictures is YOU, FATAL ROSE! I have seen what you done with K'Dash and Agozer.

GC is NEVER going to post his pic, I have been talking to him for years and I still imagine him being a conservative guy karate dude, that always walks around in his gi moderating forums all day.

Conservative?!? You mean evil, don;t you? :huh:

Evil?

Never noticed anything evil.

You are 24, any age past 20 is ok.

I know that. But its not a simple matter when the girl is one of sister's friends. If I had a brother instead that would be one a different situation. I'd rather not test any water like that at all.

I wouldn't care if my brother hit on my friends, People get lonely :P

Well I know my sister would if I did to one of her friends. They usually treat me like the younger brother anyway because i've known a lot of them for a while. Its kind of lame but eh.. *shrugs*

Oh and nice picture. My ex is canadian too. ;] Always nice to see girl gamers around.

That's the perfect in to get well....in. They already trust you :huh:

Thanks for like my crappy work pic B)

True. But i'm not into any one of her friends. There's one that I believe has given me some obvious signs of attraction but they may just be physical because she's a co-worker friend and isn't part of my sister's core group of "girlfriends". So we don't know eachother well. That and... she's a lesbian.. or bi i'm not sure which. But she did give me a couple nice hugs the last time she was here... while we were drinking. *laughs*

Conservative?!? You mean evil, don't you? :P

And the only reason I don't like to post my pictures is YOU, FATAL ROSE! I have seen what you done with K'Dash and Agozer.

What did he do??? B)

Edited by nyuuka

You are 24, any age past 20 is ok.

I know that. But its not a simple matter when the girl is one of sister's friends. If I had a brother instead that would be one a different situation. I'd rather not test any water like that at all.

I wouldn't care if my brother hit on my friends, People get lonely :P

Well I know my sister would if I did to one of her friends. They usually treat me like the younger brother anyway because i've known a lot of them for a while. Its kind of lame but eh.. *shrugs*

Oh and nice picture. My ex is canadian too. ;] Always nice to see girl gamers around.

That's the perfect in to get well....in. They already trust you :huh:

Thanks for like my crappy work pic B)

True. But i'm not into any one of her friends. There's one that I believe has given me some obvious signs of attraction but they may just be physical because she's a co-worker friend and isn't part of my sister's core group of "girlfriends". So we don't know eachother well. That and... she's a lesbian.. or bi i'm not sure which. But she did give me a couple nice hugs the last time she was here... while we were drinking. *laughs*

If you can turn a lesbian straight you will be the ultimate.