Setup

MrJello

I need a little bit of help with DS2Key, I searched this forum but was unable to find a clear answer. I'm attempting to setup DS2Key.

I followed the guide to setup PPJoy,

Started the sever on my computer

I loaded the .nds selected to connect using WFC Data.

I then enter DS2Key.

I use port 9501 and profile 0.

I also think that I correctly set the ip address of my pc.

But now what? When I press a key on the NDS nothing happens.

The server displays "Server running on 0.0.0.0:9501"

I also have WEP enabled, but I would think that it's supported as it's using the connect data.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by MrJello

I need a little bit of help with DS2Key, I searched this forum but was unable to find a clear answer. I'm attempting to setup DS2Key.

I followed the guide to setup PPJoy,

Started the sever on my computer

I loaded the .nds selected to connect using WFC Data.

I then enter DS2Key.

I use port 9501 and profile 0.

I also think that I correctly set the ip address of my pc.

But now what? When I press a key on the NDS nothing happens.

The server displays "Server running on 0.0.0.0:9501"

I also have WEP enabled, but I would think that it's supported as it's using the connect data.

Thanks in advance for your help.

The server looks like it's not grabbing the IP address of your PC. Anyone else have any ideas? Are you sure you don't have multiple connections to the network (i.e. wired and wireless)?

Yeah I'm not sure why it wouldn't find my ip. I'm running the server from my notebook computer which is connected to the network wirelessly.

maybe it has something to do with the wireless? or the router?

• 3 weeks later...

hello, newbie here

anyway, can this applicatiob be used with nintendo's wifi connector or does it require a proper wifi router?

i want to justify the cost of this wifi conector, it cost me £25 and until now has just been a downright pain in the but...

hello, newbie here

anyway, can this applicatiob be used with nintendo's wifi connector or does it require a proper wifi router?

i want to justify the cost of this wifi conector, it cost me £25 and until now has just been a downright pain in the but...

sorry for the double post, the edit button didn't work...

anyway, i found a well usefull tutorial for converting your nintendo wifi connector into a wireless router :shootem:

now to play super mario kart... with my ds

I'm having the exact same problem >.> Anyone care to help?

once you've connected and confirmed yout server port and profile you'll be on the control screen (where it says "last revieved" at the top)

at the bottom is should say "PC IP: [ip address]". next to it it says "Edit". on your computer access your wireless router properties then go to the "support" tab. there will be the ip address for the router you are using. on the ds, press "Edit" and change your ip address accordingly. now it should your. when you press a key the imformation should appear in the DS2Key window.

I'm having the exact same problem >.> Anyone care to help?

once you've connected and confirmed yout server port and profile you'll be on the control screen (where it says "last revieved" at the top)

at the bottom is should say "PC IP: [ip address]". next to it it says "Edit". on your computer access your wireless router properties then go to the "support" tab. there will be the ip address for the router you are using. on the ds, press "Edit" and change your ip address accordingly. now it should your. when you press a key the imformation should appear in the DS2Key window.

Yeah, that worked! Thanks!