"Would You like Fries with that?"

Diso

A common question from food companies. But I think its ridiculous how ppl are sueing them just because they got fat by them. "They put Addictive drugs in their food that make them taste good so you have to keep eating them everyday" or something like that. Thats just a whole lot of bull. :cry:

addictive drugs? thats ridiculous. :lol: i cant even eat that junk... especially mcdonalds fries. last time i tried, i threw up. :cry: i dont eat fast food at all. its the worst kinda food.

I don't think the lawsuit will work because effectively they would have to sue the manufacturers of any sugary treat they eat. I do however think that fast food is addictive and like cigarette companies the fast food companies have an obligation to have warnings and to try and offer reduced calorie stuff.

I do agree with you guys though. Fast food is pretty rotten anyways (except for mcflurries!)

I say mcDonalds (I keep saying mcDownloads. I spending too much time on the computer). is probably one of the worst ones only because of their quality. Ever bit into a mcNugget and found a bone inside. Its disguting! :wink:

Pizza is better anyways :lol: