How do I use ePSXe?

i dont know if this is the right area...but i downloaded the ePSXe and then i downloaded PSX ISOs from ----------.org...umm...can someone help with on how to play them?

This is not. This is a news post about pSX, not ePSXe. Post questions on using ePSXe in the Sony forums.

On top of anything else, this is an old news topic that should not be revived. You have been warned.

Read the README.TXT first please.. have some intiative at least...

A summary- keep clicking 'next' during the wizard that comes up when you run it for the first time. It isn't that hard.

For compatibility, you will need to mess around with which plugin you use for, say, video, under Configuration. Each plugin also has its own settings as well. Getting things to work perfectly in ePSXe is a trial and error business- no easy way about it. Get a CD-ROM plugin that allows you to browse for a file- this will be the kind you need to run ISOs. Where from? Google ePSXe plugins... Or if you're too lazy just use the ones that come with program when you download it.

Oh... and if you were really after a BIOS... dump your own :S

I hate to sound like a cold-hearted bastard, but if you are new to emulation, PSX emulators aren't the best starting point.

Also, emulator authors include manuals and Readme files in emulators for a reason. Put some effort in learning and you'll find things much easier to understand in the end. It's great that people ask for help, but they need to do some work for themselves as well.