[5/31/07] Guilty Gear XX ^Core

I just managed to find a copy of GG Slash for PSP.

Order Sol and ABA is really a nice addition :P With GG Judgement

on the same game, it is a good bargain :D

I hated the Judgment part though- never bothered getting through it to actually see Judgment themselves.

I really like those 2 characters too but they're too weak in Slash. It is a lot easier to build up Order Sol's gauge in ^Core using his charging move- you'll be seeing his Lv.3 moves a quite a bit while I hardly ever saw them in Slash (except where the CPU boss spammed the hell out of em).

Judgement is quite boring actually and easy. Only the final boss is giving me some problems (if that is the final boss:P)

I managed to charge Order-Sol Charge bar quite fast by tapping the Dust buttons quickly. Maybe you do need to do that. But most of the times, I will only have time to charge to Lvl2 before the opponent reach you.

The mission mode is still hell though. It takes me 1 hr to beat Gold Sol (since when did they make Sol's One Hit Kill move blockable??) :peopleseybrow:

Judgement is quite boring actually and easy. Only the final boss is giving me some problems (if that is the final boss:P)

I managed to charge Order-Sol Charge bar quite fast by tapping the Dust buttons quickly. Maybe you do need to do that. But most of the times, I will only have time to charge to Lvl2 before the opponent reach you.

The mission mode is still hell though. It takes me 1 hr to beat Gold Sol (since when did they make Sol's One Hit Kill move blockable??) :peopleseybrow:

Yeh well in ^Core when you do that move it will shoot up to max in no time at all. It comes as a pleasant surprise after struggling to charge for ages in Slash.

• 4 months later...