What religion are you?

What religion are you?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maybe he means he was brought up as a Catholic but "lost his religion".

After all my trolling earlier, I should make one thing clear:

I do not care if you are religious or not, you are quite free to follow that path if you wish. Good luck to you! But, I think it's a total waste of time.

The only time I actually DO get upset is those morons who want to force it upon the rest of us, ESPECIALLY those ones who say you must follow so-and-so religion or we kill you. Fuktards.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was in high school I was a pretty militant atheist but as I've grown up a bit (physically, not mentally), I've mellowed out a lot and now I don't care and think people should believe what they want to as long as they aren't annoying. So I guess I'm non-Adherent.

Garghh ... I hate your typing style. Maybe some people would take your posts seriously. :rolleyes:

GArGarghh! :o My most sincere apologies for the heathenish travesty I've taken against the sacred, omnipotent, & divine respect everyone has for grammer; or rather it be the need to atone for my dreadful "typing style". However, I could of sworn people at least understood what my point was! If you can understand it, then please eat my words for i assure you, their quite healthy; if you cant then i will be forced to retry my statement for i wish to be heard in a decent and respectable manner.....if you will... :heh:

But if that cannot be achieved then i will continue to speak my mind as always...

So! Previous statement(shortened): There are evil people everywhere, many are just hiding behind religion.

Edited by Shoma

Where do you base those numbers, and how? You completely missed Catholicism, encompassed by several variations which I'm SURE make up at least what Christian base do. And no, they are not one in the same.

And is their some sort of registry, that people have to attach their name to, that gives us these numbers? I'm willing to bet those numbers are GROSSLY incorrect, and a good half of the world is Non-Adherent (Secular/Atheist/Irreligious/Agnostic/Nontheist) 1.1 billion or at the very least, follows no strict religion, but more than one religion or a mixture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion About half way through.

Forgot to put the website. These numbers might not be correct but i just put them as a base.

As how do they classify them is i THINK is they grab all the people in a country for ex. brazil and classify them as christian even if they are not all christian or strict believers.

And i know Elazul that santa is not real but i am using him as if he was a real (seperate from christiian) faith.

You guys are retarted. SANTA IS REAL. His story just got mixed up along the way. He was a saint that would drop bags of gold through people's chiminies and stuff.

Presents FTMFW!