What religion are you?

What religion are you?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry if i did not include you.

The reason for my choice, islam was that one: my parents were muslim. Second: After a number of years i practiced my religion less and less untill one day..... i decided to get back to my religion and went on my own time studying my religion and others not that i didnt believe in my religion but to strengthen my religion.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm christian, although I border on atheism from time to time. I go to e.g Christmas Mass because it's a tradition, not because I want to.

I believe everyone should find out themselves what they believe in, and don't be afraid of changing it even if you change it every day.

Religion is not something that you do just to fit in or look for one that best supports your life, in my opinion. Religion is something that you look for to seperate right from wrong, good from bad. I wont pick a religion that practices cutting oneself just because the people in that religion i think are cool.

Uh...I listen to Pagan metal, so I'm pagan, right? I suppose I don't actively practice or anything, but it's cool at least. Probably more something I wish were true than something I believe in.

You said that "everyone should find out what they believe in" which i dont think is right. People should not believe in santa claus just becuase he is gives stuff to people or whatever. He is not real therefore should not be believed in. Peoples way of life should be for the best of thier health and future and not for thier own personal enjoyment.

Where do you base those numbers, and how? You completely missed Catholicism, encompassed by several variations which I'm SURE make up at least what Christian base do. And no, they are not one in the same.

And is their some sort of registry, that people have to attach their name to, that gives us these numbers? I'm willing to bet those numbers are GROSSLY incorrect, and a good half of the world is Non-Adherent (Secular/Atheist/Irreligious/Agnostic/Nontheist) 1.1 billion or at the very least, follows no strict religion, but more than one religion or a mixture.

Anyway, in the end, I think religion is nothing more than a control mechanism for most of you sheep out there to be handled. Religion needs to be removed from the face of the earth (No, not necessarily the people following them), like unions.....

Be an individual, or be gone. Theres no reason you can't believe in something without it affecting ANYONE else in ANY way. All the religious wars going on in the world right now, make me believe even more that the vast majority of the human race is F**KING DUMB and we as a race are doomed.