Is Love Colorblind?

i don't know why they even have studies about this...

some people don't give a damn about color, so they fall in love with whoever they fall in love with.

others are so flocking racist, that they won't even open up to someone that isn't of their same color.

simple, doesn't need a waste of money for research on it!

Waste of money yes, but same color coupling can be influenced by cultural differences and not just racism. As I've found, that crap can be extremely hard to work against, particularly the family pressures that go with it. Don't be so quick to judge.

I'm colourblind when it comes to marriage. I believe that my wife MUST be a Chinese. Reason is because I need my wife to have similar cultures as mine. I can't have a wife that has different opinion about life. Chinese believe that children MUST take care of their parents when they are old. I can't marry someone that tells me to leave my parents alone.

BUT for a girlfriend, any race is fine. It's just a girlfriend afterall.

what if you love this girlfriend?

would you just marry a chinese woman just cause she's chinese?

what about say you REALLY loved your girlfriend and she wasn't chinese, would you decide not to marry her cause she isn't chinese?

btw, egyptians, saudi's, italians (at least the ones i know), armenians (again the ones i know) and a bunch of others believe that you should take care of your parents when they're old, so would you marry any of them?

what about say you REALLY loved your girlfriend and she wasn't chinese, would you decide not to marry her cause she isn't chinese?

btw, egyptians, saudi's, italians (at least the ones i know), armenians (again the ones i know) and a bunch of others believe that you should take care of your parents when they're old, so would you marry any of them?

hey romanians believe in taking care of your parents too just for the record. and really you're saying you'd only marry a chinese woman but in the end, no matter what anyone says, love will always win over these obstacles.

not marrying someone because she has a different opinion that you is rather childish if you ask me. but I don't mean to offend so don't take it the wrong way :(

You guys are taking this love thing a little too deep. There's a difference between "real" love and "puppy" love. So when you say love prevails all, do you mean puppy love or real love? Real love can be classified in different ways, so really it's hard to distinguish real love from the temporary.

So what it really comes down to is if you wanna bang the chick then bang her. Plain and simple. It's easier to marry somebody of the same culture as you becuase most have a similar up bringing. I've been in an interacial relationship so I speak from experience. Plus if you plan on having kids it's a bit easier for the kid so he doesnt have to face as much adversity from being mixed.