the grammar thing

u r 73h 5uck /\/\00|\|3y, u gr4/\/\/\/\3r |\|4z!, u 1337 5uxx0rz !

I'm sure Someboddy could tell you about the time I started posting only in 1337 and he'd translate everything I'd post... good times. ;)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect grammar isn't exactly necessary on the internet, but at least being able to type understandably is. I think there should be some leeway for people who are non-native speakers though.

I do have some users (really just one) on my forums that are native English speakers and absolutely refuse in any way, shape, or form to attempt typing any sort of proper English. It absolutely drives me nuts to see an American whose English is much much worse than the Chinese (just as an example, I'm not knocking them; English is damned hard to learn, especially for speakers of non-latin/non-germanic languages) people there.

• 2 weeks later...

why must people complain about that.... they should know how to speak and type perfect English and people say oh its just to make it quick and simple... well half the time you don't know what the hell they are trying to say....

little story thats true.

i was at school one day and this new kid was trying to hang around with us and he was like yo da foo is stupid so i turned around and i smacked him a good smack in the face and hes was like... wat da hellz wuz that for... and i was like leave NOW and hes like why though i dint do nuffin and i smacked him again and told him to leave again because hes too stupid to speak proper English.

you know if you guys think that something try this:

هاو ر يو

If you spoke arabic this is actually saying "How are you" (not a translation). Forums like that actually exist believe it or not.

Edited by Ahmad89

why must people complain about that.... they should know how to speak and type perfect English and people say oh its just to make it quick and simple... well half the time you don't know what the hell they are trying to say....

little story thats true.

i was at school one day and this new kid was trying to hang around with us and he was like yo da foo is stupid so i turned around and i smacked him a good smack in the face and hes was like... wat da hellz wuz that for... and i was like leave NOW and hes like why though i dint do nuffin and i smacked him again and told him to leave again because hes too stupid to speak proper English.

Thats Like a Death wish in my school right there

little story thats true.

Isnt it more like any school. A school overseas that i went to would threaten you before you even introduce yourself.

little story thats true.

Isnt it more like any school. A school overseas that i went to would threaten you before you even introduce yourself.

that's the point

little story thats true.

Well, apparently not in His School so i wouldnt say ANY