the grammar thing

/v\@yb3 w3 sh0uld @ll t@lk I/\/ 1337 or weird stuff like that.

1 du|\||\|0 \/\/h475 5c4rr13r, 7h47 1 r34d 7h47 45 3415ly 45 pr0p3r 3|\|gl15h 0r 7h47 1 k|\|0\/\/ h0\/\/ 70 r35p0|\|d b4ck 1|\| 4 \/\/0r53 f0r/\/\

Both are equally scary, trust me on that.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys should stop doing that thing of the grammar...i think everyone can read what ppl says without ur grammar corrections (im talking about MODS and thsoe guys)

So, you've returned to the scene of your crime....

For anyone who is wondering what he's referring to, read this -> http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14258

For rubbishing the forum, I gave him a temporary posting ban. He therefore created a dupe account,

for which I deleted both accounts and added an IP ban.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't do it again? Bismark this is your very last chance to make amends.

you guys should stop doing that thing of the grammar...i think everyone can read what ppl says without ur grammar corrections (im talking about MODS and thsoe guys)

So, you've returned to the scene of your crime....

For anyone who is wondering what he's referring to, read this -> http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14258

For rubbishing the forum, I gave him a temporary posting ban. He therefore created a dupe account,

for which I deleted both accounts and added an IP ban.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't do it again? Bismark this is your very last chance to make amends.

im just telling you that you shouldn't do that...u should just do it when ppl is writting something like this "c@n j00 help meh wid da mugen think" but if u dont want is ok...ill just peacefully leave

You can stay or go, that's up to you.

But, if you stay, all we ask is that you behave yourself.

Criticising the forum or the staff is not on.

You can use the Attack System to kill other members if you are feeling frustrated.

im in ur tred fuxin up ur grammer

Put some effort in what you type, ffs. Being on the Internet is not an excuse for typing like a retard.

Truth. Additionally I think we should have a rule that anyone who habitually uses punctuation marks to represent letters deserves an instant ban. There are letter keys on the keyboard you elite motherflockers. Harsh but fair.

Seriously though, if you can't speak English.. hmm.. maybe there's some leeway in this for you. But if you just type like a retard because you're lazy or want to stand out, then GTFO. Stream of consciousness crap has its place where people like to be flocked around ambiguous meanings- Here? Just get the point across as simply as possible. Its just common courtesy for the people who would reply and help you out. Isn't the creation of dupe accounts to circumvent posting bans also against the terms of service or whatever you have to agree to when you register?

"IGOIBBL" (I'm going out, I'll be back later) is NOT proper usage FFS!

NOt familiar with that one...

But i wouldn't go to dat level of limiting grammer, but just enough so that we can understand.

Unless you're not trying to make sense, like me sometimes... :(

Shoma is fluent in proper English, slang, internet lingo(?) and his favorite, "WTF is he saying?!"

If we understand each other, thats good enough for me. I dont need a correct spelling to understand but....cmon, we all should know the friggin basics.

If a mod had to go out of their way to fix my grammar, I'd be embarrassed. Seriously. And so should you, Bismark. ;)

Comma, dammit! COMMA! :angry:

(for teh lulz)