11 yr shot down really really big pig

Mag

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070526/ap_on_...SrS7A4XUSbtiBIF

MONTGOMERY, Ala. - Hogzilla is being made into a horror movie. But the sequel may be even bigger: Meet Monster Pig. An 11-year-old boy used a pistol to kill a wild hog his father says weighed a staggering 1,051 pounds and measured 9 feet 4, from the tip of its snout to the base of its tail. Think hams as big as car tires.

ADVERTISEMENT

If the claims are accurate, Jamison Stone's trophy boar would be bigger than Hogzilla, the famed wild hog that grew to seemingly mythical proportions after being killed in south Georgia in 2004.

Hogzilla originally was thought to weigh 1,000 pounds and measure 12 feet long.

National Geographic experts who unearthed its remains believe the animal actually weighed about 800 pounds and was 8 feet long.

Regardless of the comparison, Jamison is reveling in the attention over his pig.

"It feels really good," Jamison said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press. "It's a good accomplishment. I probably won't ever kill anything else that big."

His dad even puts up a site for his achievement http://monsterpig.com/ :(

I wonder if they seriously going to chow down this giant pork chop.. mm..

I immensely enjoyed the negative comments posted on the website. :(

And I agree with them.

It IS the American way to shoot first without thought.

I can agree with that and a lot of the comments, as well. I think the death of that pig was a waste. Should the kid be put in jail, killed, and be sentenced to eternal damnation for it? Probably not.

here's what's really nice:

""It feels really good," Jamison said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press. "It's a good accomplishment. I probably won't ever kill anything else that big.""

anyone notice how he enjoyed killing? granted, it was an animal, but you know how things evolve hehehe as well as the fact that he's confident he may be killing something in the future

yes, the negative comments rock hehehe and to top it all off, they're right!

Jesus flock that thing is huge. But if that thing was charging at me I would definitely shoot it without thinking. I doubt it was attacking that kid so he should have contacted the zoo or something to bring it in.

Wow that's big.

They better eat it now that they killed it, Its not good to throw away food. They also better eat it quick before that giant ham goes bad.

Now, dats thinking like a man! :P You better not take into consideration what kinda crap that pig may have!