Anyone here Good with Photoshop? (need logo)

I just created my second website, and right now I am laying down the foundations of the website. The one problem I am up against is I need a website logo. Something minimalistic is all I need, In a retro videogame font if possible (or a font that looks like a video game font)

Any help is appriciated .....the name of the site is called "VideoGame-Database.com", Not sure how it will look with the ".com" so its fine to leave that part off.

If you need to know what size to make the logo's.......take a look at the forum page and the wiki page.....as those are the 2 pages I need logo's for

Thanks Again

• 2 months later...
I just created my second website, and right now I am laying down the foundations of the website. The one problem I am up against is I need a website logo. Something minimalistic is all I need, In a retro videogame font if possible (or a font that looks like a video game font)

Any help is appriciated .....the name of the site is called "VideoGame-Database.com", Not sure how it will look with the ".com" so its fine to leave that part off.

If you need to know what size to make the logo's.......take a look at the forum page and the wiki page.....as those are the 2 pages I need logo's for

Thanks Again

well its about time people asking well i will help anyway i can to make

yoou that logo post your picture here let me see what i can do to make that

If darkstalker doesnt do it, or you dont like his work, il lend you my services.

ouch dont be so cold holmes

Nah that wasnt my intention. Even great PS users can make wierd pieces of work or work that someone in particualr just doesnt like. So im opening his options. Thats all.

If darkstalker doesnt do it, or you dont like his work, il lend you my services.

ouch dont be so cold holmes

Nah that wasnt my intention. Even great PS users can make wierd pieces of work or work that someone in particualr just doesnt like. So im opening his options. Thats all.

thats just what happend when people make a good

work and then complain it anyway if you looking for a logo

i think i can manage to make it yeah keep mah head bangin ;)