Final Fantasy VII -- Help!

Hello!

I've been out for a long period of time, but kept playing psx games like Slayers Wonderful... a strange game because it is in japanese, and specially FF7 and 8. I have to say that I finished the seventh episode; however, I didn't beat those damned weapons... they seems to be unvulnerable because they have attacks that killed you in just one blow.

diamant-weapon.jpg

ruby-weapon.jpg

Actually, I have hp 9999 since I mastered hp materia, the same with 999 mp. I use Odin and Neo Bahamut summons and maybe phoenix. A friend of mine told me that I needed to have Knights of the Round thable summon and somekind of last attack materia or something like that.

When I fight with them, I activate regenerate materia, then wall protection, and I use the blond guy with Tifa and Vincent. Tifa doesn't use many summons, because their attacks are above 2000. She uses ultima materia, and Vincent is in charged of cure.

The matter is that I resist against Emerald weapon for a while, since my protection keeps me alive for a few minutes, but my hp decrease and since he has four gems that attack and absorb your mp at once, so he suddently uses her special attack that destroy you. This weekend I was able to face Ruby weapon and my attacks didn't affect him!... :P

I haven't been able to have a gold chocobo even though I have a female S level and some A males... (I also found zeio and carob nuts).... I've been told that final attack materia (that one that makes you do something after die) was only available in Dio's tournament, but I'm in the end of the disk 3, I went to the little pots that ask for elixir and came back.. (I found slash all materia).... so is it possible to get that materias? or is there any other way to beat those weapons? :P

tio.jpg

bye

RUBIO

All Weapons can be beaten with Knights of the Round + Mime [+W-Summon] materia (Final Attack + Phoenix against Emeral Weapon).

For Emerald, you'd better have Final Attack + Phoenix summon, as this way you won't die when Aire Tyre hits.

You can only get Final Attack from the special battle in the Gold Saucer. You can only get Knights of the Round from that cave only accessible via a Gold Chocobo.

All Weapons can be beaten with Knights of the Round + Mime [+W-Summon] materia (Final Attack + Phoenix against Emeral Weapon).

For Emerald, you'd better have Final Attack + Phoenix summon, as this way you won't die when Aire Tyre hits.

You can only get Final Attack from the special battle in the Gold Saucer. You can only get Knights of the Round from that cave only accessible via a Gold Chocobo.

Well, a friend of mine told me the same... but as I said before... I'm already at the end of the game and I havent' been able to have access to that special battle in Gold Saucer. So then I'm not going to be able to get that final attack?? ....

RUBIO

You can access that battle after you get Ultima Weapon for Cloud and you've bought both Omnislash and W-Summon (yes, you need a truckload of BP).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Or you can take a chance beating Emerald with Caith Sith's Limit. I forgot which one, it's the one that does an automatic kill or something like that. My friend did it by luck, pure luck.

Is that really true???? Because I never use that fat character because it doesn't seems to be interesting... but if what you say is true... I 'll try then !!!

Back to my previous question... I'm at the end of the game and I haven't decided to kill the last sephiroth because I 've already finished this game... All I want is to take revenge from those damned WEAPONS!! ---but I haven't been able to take part of that special event... So may I be able to get final attack in that special tournament made by dio --now that I already got w-summon and omnislash... ? why not before? ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Finally I've beaten Esmerald Weapon yesterday!!!

I was not very optimistic since every final fantasy web site said that you must be crazy if you were thinking to beat weapons withouth knights of the round summon or bahamut zero, mime, and many other things I couldn't have because I didn't read the final fantasy walkthrough while I played the game.

SO I laughed a lot becuase I didn't use any summon materia to beat weapon esmerald!!!... the true is I just used normal attacks and some limits to kick his ass!. ;)

My team was formed by

Cloud (he used ultima weapon's sword and keep attacking with 9999, mega all, counter materia -purple -, sprint shoes to be in haste, final attack with phoenix //but it wasn't necessary-- he didn't killed me //and omnislash limit)

FF7_Cloud_standing_statue.jpg

Tifa (my little brother sold her final gloves but she is equiped with 4x cut, ultima materia and counter command --blue- materia)

tifa.jpg

Vincent (he used enemy skill --big guard, speed plus, counter materia, regen, W item -- hero drink, megaelixir, x potion )

vincent.jpg

:)

MATIAS RUBIO

Edited by rubiocroft

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I still have my gameshark v2.4

hey---- does your gameshark let you change a pal game to ntsc???... because I've been trying to play Tomb Raider games in psx (not PC) but all of them are in pal. I have one cd which was supposed to do that, but after the intro they get stucked . :punk: