At World's End

SPiderman 3 was hated because was EMO(x's 5000) and the story was rushed with venom getting little to none action before he dies.

POTC3: At World's End will be amazing! I just know it!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPiderman 3 was hated because was EMO(x's 5000) and the story was rushed with venom getting little to none action before he dies.

POTC3: At World's End will be amazing! I just know it!

and your absolutely right!!! i saw the first play of it at the theater here was packed!!!!! holy crap man people were standing around cause there weren't enough seats and they wanted to see the first one not any other screening lol luckily my gf works at the theater and got the best seats reserved xD

I'm with Shoma on this one. I was really really hoping this would be good because c'mon, IT'S POTC AND JACK SPARROW!!!!! DAMN IT, THIS MOVIE WILL ROCK!!! HARD!!! I JUST KNOW IT!!!

I think I was saying something similar all day before seeing it. I liked Dead Man's Chest too. But all the fun was gone from this one... its a real shame.

Lies! Lies! It has to be! How can u dare deem POTC3 trash! :santa: I know you saw it...*snifflles*...and you may be right.....but......but.....

I LUV POTC! :regurg:

WHY! He's Jack Sparrow for crying out loud! He's...bloody Jack Sparrow! :D

It wasnt supposed to be this waY!!!

I'm with Shoma on this one. I was really really hoping this would be good because c'mon, IT'S POTC AND JACK SPARROW!!!!! DAMN IT, THIS MOVIE WILL ROCK!!! HARD!!! I JUST KNOW IT!!!

I think I was saying something similar all day before seeing it. I liked Dead Man's Chest too. But all the fun was gone from this one... its a real shame.

dead man's chest was great. the 1st was also freakin great. but I really wanna see this one and I hope it will be great.

I saw it last night and to my surprise I actually enjoyed it. Not so much as the second or first movie but this one contained certain twists that made it appealing to me as well as the action. There were some scenes i'm sure that made some kids go wtf? but overall I enjoyed it.

One recommendation is to not dog out a movie only becuz you didnt like it. I mean, ATHF made the theaters....nuff said. A simple i hated it would suffice, not a "DONT YOU DARE WATCH THIS CRAPPY MOVIE! IT SUCKS!"

^.^

Oh, that comment wasn't aimed at anyone...

Edited by Shoma