At World's End

I just returned from a screening of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End and am disappointed and then some.

Not giving anything away, the plot was nonsensically convoluted, decent action scarce, and overall an anti-climactic let down. Who's with me in saying POTC3 is utter trash?

And, on that point, who else thinks 2007 is a year that's so far seen sh.t 3rds of everything?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure, wouldn't doubt it but I guess just shouldn't expect much from them, 3rds should be better, but I don't know what movies had 3rds that were actually liked more than others? There are alot of movies where the 1st was best, and some where the 2nd. I guess the 1st and 2nds were good there'sbound to be a dissapointment in one of them. I've never watched Pirates of The Caribbean so I won't be seeing the 3rd anytime soon.

Lies! Lies! It has to be! How can u dare deem POTC3 trash! :( I know you saw it...*snifflles*...and you may be right.....but......but.....

I LUV POTC! :P

WHY! He's Jack Sparrow for crying out loud! He's...bloody Jack Sparrow! :P

It wasnt supposed to be this waY!!!

There are some people who are just NEVER satisfied with any movies they watch, and you sound like one of them.

There are some people who are just NEVER satisfied with any movies they watch, and you sound like one of them.

That's a pretty stupid thing for you to say, considering I am one of the handful of people in Spider-Man 3 thread who said that they really enjoyed that movie.

Pull your head of your ass and see the film before saying something like that.

These same people have a strange way of enjoying movies that other people don't. Spiderman 3 was decent though.