new pc comming june 15th :P

Man.....I haven't even spent $700 on mine yet, and as soon as my Radeon x1650 Pro gets here, I'll be up and running.

If you spent that, I'm either scared of what my finished setup will cost or bewildered at how much you spent.

Edit: I just went back and read, and the only thing I won't be spending coin on is a monitor and a DVD burner. I'm bewildered.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...that's pretty damn expensive. I'll check out all the parts in the morning when I have some time and see if I can price a similar PC for cheaper.

haha alright

I don't know about the brand of ram you're getting. My best experiences have been with Corsair and Kingston. I don't know anything about G.SKILL ...

Instead of paying so much for a keyboard and mouse ... I would upgrade your graphics card to a 7900GT. My experiences with the 7600GT were disappointing (probably only b/c the brand eVGA sucks). Also, make sure you got some excellent cooling in that PC. I hope you also know how to build it yourself. Otherwise, I'd recommend you use one of the online computer builders.

I don't know about the brand of ram you're getting. My best experiences have been with Corsair and Kingston. I don't know anything about G.SKILL ...

Instead of paying so much for a keyboard and mouse ... I would upgrade your graphics card to a 7900GT. My experiences with the 7600GT were disappointing (probably only b/c the brand eVGA sucks). Also, make sure you got some excellent cooling in that PC. I hope you also know how to build it yourself. Otherwise, I'd recommend you use one of the online computer builders.

that ram is only in there till july 15th then its better