I think I went overboard today.

I have slowed down considerably since the calamity known as The Great Flood of Post that struck 1Emulation late 2003 - mid 2004.

I used to have an average of 30+ posts per day. While Mr. G's estimate is a bit over the top, it isn't very far from the actual truth.

I have slowed down considerably since the calamity known as The Great Flood of Post that struck 1Emulation late 2003 - mid 2004.

I used to have an average of 30+ posts per day. While Mr. G's estimate is a bit over the top, it isn't very far from the actual truth.

I bet I know what slowed you down, you forgot to pay the intarweb bills because of all that posting hahaha...

I bet I know what slowed you down, you forgot to pay the intarweb bills because of all that posting hahaha...

Nah, just monthly fee of €36 with unrestricted access @ 4Mbits down. :(