voicing

i know its not really on the forums but i think it would be awesome if the forums had there own ventrilo server or teamspeak server (Y) well i actually have one and if anyone wants to join us on ventrilo just give me a pm and ill make you a name since its private XD

I know your problems, and the solution is here

>_> im going to stab you in your sleep..... and some say I'm not a violent person ^^

well Tattoo Is suspended and all his links are cleared.

Btw, The voicing thing is a decent idea. The only problem with it is how many people will actually use it. It's like IRC.

i know its not really on the forums but i think it would be awesome if the forums had there own ventrilo server or teamspeak server (Y) well i actually have one and if anyone wants to join us on ventrilo just give me a pm and ill make you a name since its private XD

That's what Skype is for.

anyone with skype add me

rawrthness

hmmm we have an irc? imma get on right now :P i know if we had a vent /teamspeak i would be on all the time

if some kind of voice message integration were to be applied to the forums, it would more than likely take up alot of bandwith. Though there are different methods to get passed that, Compression being one of them.

Edited by Gabriel