Problem with DSwifi!

F2bnp

Hello,I'm a newbie with dswifi and I need your help.Today I transformed my Wi-Fi USB Connector in soft AP in order to use homebrew with dswifi such as ds2key,win2ds,beup...I followed this guide: http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?t=75...sc&start=15

Although the programs find my access point they stuck in authenticating for a while and then they say they can't connect.Official wifi games work perfectly.What should I do?

EDIT

Forgot to say I've got m3 simply.

Edited by F2bnp

Recommend you this for solving your problems

Links Removed - Diso

Btw Don't listen to me :D

:P

What do you mean?

Just a spammer posting links that are against the rules... pay no attention to him.

Anyway, I think the people in this thread were having the same problem as you, and I think they found a solution. Check it out.

Recommend you this for solving your problems

Links Removed - Diso

Btw Don't listen to me :thumbsup1:

:thumbsup1:

What do you mean?

Just a spammer posting links that are against the rules... pay no attention to him.

Anyway, I think the people in this thread were having the same problem as you, and I think they found a solution. Check it out.

I just can't understand what they are talking about.I only understand they took the source code and fixed a bug.Well I'll wait for Stephen to solve my problem.I have the original DS(phat).

EDIT

On now i've got some progress.I put network authentication to OPEN and with win2DS I managed to get to the waiting screen after the password.But then nothing happens.Also official games won't connect to WFC when put to OPEN.

What now?Stephen I really need your help in this.

Edited by F2bnp

Hiya F2bnp - I'm not sure what your problem is, but it might be related to the apps you're testing with using an older version of the wifi lib.

For your convenience I've uploaded a new version of the wifi lib test, compiled with the newest lib verion available (the app should say "Version 0.3.1 (+CVS)") - please try connecting with this app, that can be found at http://akkit.org/dswifi/wifi_lib_test.nds.

If that still doesn't work, it's likely that your problem is elsewhere, and I will try to help you find it.

(Also, for reference, 0.3.1 is newer than 0.3d, and +CVS means it includes from CVS the code fixes the problem mentioned in the other thread)

-Stephen

Well, I can't really identify your problem with the information I have... There's a good bet it's related to the way you have your wifi stick set up, but I can't tell for sure.

-Stephen

Another user here had exactly the same problem,no one answered him though.Tommorow I will take some screenshots to show you my settings and I will explain you step to step what I did.

EDIT

I'm having some problems here so it might take a while.

Edited by F2bnp