Boot Camp is O-V-E-R!

My friend was a tank. He was really good, too, main tank for the guild. I tried tanking once after the expansion came out, but it's so hard for a Paladin to hold aggro sometimes. The party wasn't exactly helpful, either.

Always good to complete boot camp. I know I was never so glad when mine was over.

But now the really fun begins. Blow up all the crap you can cause when you get out you will never be able to do it again and get away with it.

Well... I don't have any pictures of me in a tank(cause I've never been in one yet), nor do I have pictures of hot army babes, but I do have this:

img0011ih6.th.jpg

Which is totally unrelated... but my mom got it on the congratulation ceremony...

Naaa.... that tank is no longer working. The ceremony was at a place called Latrun, which serves as a tank museum/monument, so there are lots of old tanks with removed inner parts.

awe.... i wanted to hear about some little kids making a big ass mess :banghead: no fair!

• 3 years later...
I'm not a rookie anymore! The physical torture is over!

And the best thing - I'm done with infantry training. For the next 6 months - tank training! That's right - tanks. TANKS! I'll only get to do tanks after two months of theoretical lessons though...

Congratulations! Bootcamp worked for me before when I was 15 years old. the whole "boot camp" makes it sound crazy but its really just a way to jump start teenage boot camp training.