Minutes to Midnight

200px-Minutes-to-midnight-explicit.jpg

Ok so Linkin Park released their first album in 4 years this month- Minutes To Midnight.

Is anyone here an LP fan? And if so, do you agree with me that their latest effort is absolute garbage? This 45 minute album is the best of the supposed hundreds of songs they wrote and cut? I find that utter bs.

yeah i crazy fan but this album wasnt that good 150 songs wrote and thats the best.... i think there loosing there touch and i heard on an interview that they were givev 1billion dollars to do this album... no clue if it was a joke or true... seemed true enough.

I've liked their previous work up until jay-z started collaborating with them. Since they have been going downhill ever since the collaboration it's no surprise that this album isn't good at all.

I was an LP fan up until they got together with Gay-Z. I watched them back together again on a late night show, and their new style BLOWS HUGE FUZZY GOATS!

I went to Summer Sanitarium in Toronto back in 2003, where they played with Mudvayne, The Deftones, Limp Bizkit and Metallica and it kicked ass, especially them. They suck now!