who here plays silkroad?

its a really nice game, here are some more screenshots :) ( I play on elderado pure int, taking a break tho till europe comes out)

This one is old im like lvl 64 now so can easily do over 40k dmg

36k.jpg

theif%20trade%20run%205.jpg

sexytheifsuit.jpg

theif%20trade%20run%201.jpg

Can get pretty fun i think ima reinstall it now :) lol

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only problem is i cant play it =/ haha says its been under inspection for over 20 hours well everyone else can play i guess silkroad hates me :)

xD that must suck................. anyways i got bored and took more screenies enjoy!

me doing a trade run

SRO2007-05-2115-41-40_43.jpg

my guild / union going after the stupid flocking thieves who killed me and stole my goods.

SRO2007-05-2116-04-53_50.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i tried this game, and It looks ok, But i have no clue what to do. So i didnt enjoy it much. I Clicked out of the first thing they tell me so i didnt read at who im supposed to find. My Name is same as my name here.

Ok i tried this game, and It looks ok, But i have no clue what to do. So i didnt enjoy it much. I Clicked out of the first thing they tell me so i didnt read at who im supposed to find. My Name is same as my name here.

Ok, what server are you playing on? Troy?

I'll get on now and give you a hand if you like. Just meet me in Jangan near the temple.

Ok, what server are you playing on? Troy?

I'll get on now and give you a hand if you like. Just meet me in Jangan near the temple.

Now i cant connect due to Server Traffic. As soon as i do manage to connect, il Whisper to you

Edited by GoRDoOnE

Ok, since there seems to be at least a few of us playing this game, how about a thread dedicated to it?

We can list our chars, what server we're on etc. And maybe start a 1Emu guild. (I'm aware some of you are already part of a guild, that's fine)

Ok, since there seems to be at least a few of us playing this game, how about a thread dedicated to it?

We can list our chars, what server we're on etc. And maybe start a 1Emu guild. (I'm aware some of you are already part of a guild, that's fine)

Haha, Il leave my Guild to join the 1Emu guild, especially since all i did was press Accept to the first random request i got. :)