pokemon ruby/sapphire

you should try playing pokémon...

so many pokémon... you'll learn more by playing.

you're gonna like it when you play BUT you're gonna throw you're pokemon cassete when your data is lost T_T SO I suggest to play at computer with CHEAT altough I don't like cheat...

just complete your pokédex and you gonna feel the best day of your life (if without cheat)

I did once. but that data is lost. I slam the ruby cassete... and the game was unable me to save...

that's the first time I play with GBA emulator in computer

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should try playing pokémon...

so many pokémon... you'll learn more by playing.

you're gonna like it when you play BUT you're gonna throw you're pokemon cassete when your data is lost T_T SO I suggest to play at computer with CHEAT altough I don't like cheat...

just complete your pokédex and you gonna feel the best day of your life (if without cheat)

I did once. but that data is lost. I slam the ruby cassete... and the game was unable me to save...

that's the first time I play with GBA emulator in computer

Congratulations, that was one of the most useless explanations about Pokemon I've ever read, and you even managed to not really answer his questions at all. Good going.

Robert: If you were serious, at least to some degree, I'll give you a little insight.

Pokemon is a japanese RPG that deals with people (kids) battling against each other with these Pokemon creatures. Supposedly each game has an excuse for a plot like collection hundreds of Pokemons and to become a Pokemon trainer champion by defeating some semi-evil douche in a tournament. Semi-evil douche has really strong Pokemans like Mew-Two.

Pokemon pretty much started on the GameBoy with Pokemon Red/Red/Green/Blue/Yellow. From there it moved to the GBC (Silver, Gold, Crystal, etc.), then the GBA (Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire LeafGreen, FireRed, etc.),, N64, GC, Wii. Do a GameFAQs search and you've got all the games pretty much covered.

The most ridiculous part about the Pokemon games is that, at least in the handheld titles with colors or jewels in their names, the storylines are more or less the same, but there are different Pokemans to collect. So Nintendo sells a flockton of these games and doesn't change much. So fans pick and choose their favorite version based on the Pokemons that game contains. There is no real definition of what game is the best, but people seem to favor the GBA and the DS ones.

To reiterate my answer to your last question: You collect Pokemans to battle other Pokemon trainers and some evils, and in the process, you become the Pokemon Master.

Pokemans. Let Me Show You Them.

GoRDoOnE attacked Poké Master with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 51!

Poké Master has 0 HP left!

Poké Master is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

Poké Master has no strength therefore cannot counter.

You gain: 1 EXP points!!!!

You annoy.

Robert: If you do decide to play pokemon, note that the only real reason this game is any fun at all, is because you can link to others for trading pokemon and battling. Pokemaster here says owning all the pokemon is the best feeling to get out of this game, but thats not true. The Greatest joy is being able to destroy all your friends. But if you dont know anyone that plays this game then in reality there is no point in playing.

what gives... you atk me to dead. how much its worth to you? just 1 exp

okay. never mind.

my friends always challenge me @ pokébattle and always lose!

double or single they lose!

my poké 4 batle : swampert,sceptile,blaziken,rayquaza,groudon,kyogre all lvl 100

>_> please when you reply to someone give them and ANSWER not a story off topic

Rawrthness attacked Poké Master with a Hand Grenade (51 str) and took off 61!

You gain 2 frag(s) (1 stolen).

You gain: 25 EXP points!!!!

Congratulations you've went up a level!!!!

Your Max Hp went up by 6 and your Max Strength went up by 9.

:D thanks

Edited by Rawrthness

In plain old JRPG terms, GBA and DS Pokémon games are fairly good as far as gameplay goes. Even without trading.

Indeed, it is pretty good. [rant]but i dont think i would really have played it at all if i didnt know anyone else that played. In that case i wouldve Rare Candied all my Pokemon to death. The rare Candies get you to lvl 100 easy and are still strong enough to kill the Pokemon League but if u use a lvl 100(Rare Candied) vs a lvl 100(trained) then you are assed out. [/rant]

Time to counter attack!

Poké Master attacked Rawrthness with a Hand Grenade (53 str) and took off 53!

Rawrthness has 0 HP left!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rawrthness is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You gain: 20 EXP points!!!!

Time to counter attack!

Poké Master attacked Rawrthness with a Hand Grenade (53 str) and took off 53!

Rawrthness has 0 HP left!

Rawrthness is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain: 20 EXP points!!!!

Il Avenge Him

GoRDoOnE attacked Poké Master with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 28!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You gain: 1 EXP points!!!!