My future new PC

Well about 1 week ago i bought my new pc and the features it had were pretty good. The only bad thing was it didnt have an S-video input/output. i look at this weeks advertisment and it should the same pc but a little faster and a "TV tuner, personal video recorder and media center remote" for the same price. Now my issue is not recording stuff on my tv screen or watching stuff on my pc (as i dont have cable, damn college life and living on loans) but connecting my pc to the tv and watch/play stuff on my tv. Does anybody know if that's possible.

PS: I am going to return it in two days but i wanted to ask b/c the people their are dumber then a potatoe.

No, my computer doesnt and i already knew it didnt but i had to pay about an extra 200$ just for some more memory i dont need and the tv tuner with PVR which i think wasnt worth it. But since now i know it is the same price i am going to return it. But it will work both way right----from pc to tv/tv to pc. Because my laptop had an s-video and i was able to watch stuff on my tv but it was blury. Is that because of my laptop or my tv.

You can upgrade the graphics card or buy a cheap PCI video card that has svid out. Or ask the computer department at your school for them, they should have at least a few.

all i did was get my new radeon card and it had the plugin for it... also came with a good quality S-video cable and sound cables :o

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bring up the subjest again but giving it on last shot.

I was looking at my old laptop and it had a s-video out. Know is thier a way that i can hook it up onto my knew computer. I am not sure how this works but from my understanding the s-video is connected to my video card (which by the way is a ati). If i remove it and attach it to my new pc can i still use my new video card (which is an nvidia) while the old one is still attached. By that i mean two video cards in one computer one which is thier for EVERYTHING and the other just for the s-video out. If that is not the case that the s-video is connected to the video card, then can i remove it and attach it to my new pc.