Tech Help Forum

Deach

• 3 weeks later...

I think that's a great idea for a help section!!!!! That being said........

I have a question regarding all of you with cool personalized icons...How did you DO that? PLEASE tell me. I visit several forums and choose some icon from the one's provided then sure enough I always notice other member's with cool personal icons that they added themselves. Now believe it or not I'm pretty handy with PC and knowledgable but this FORUM thing is fairly new to me so if anyone could explain in relatively simple terms how to add my own personal icon (IE: AVATAR) I would be eternally greatful!!!!!!!

I have a question regarding all of you with cool personalized icons...How did you DO that? PLEASE tell me.

ok. go to the top of the page, you will see a button that says "user cp". click on that. now, on the left of the page, go down a bit and click on "Edit Avatar Settings". you can now choose to either pick an avatar, the icon thing you are speaking of, from a preastablished gallery, or you may link to an offsite avatar by entering the url, or you may even upload an avatar. it would then be added to the gallery aswell, for others to choose if they wish.

if you need anymore help, just let me know. :P

THANK YOU for your assistance! Just tried a quick test (retro gaming icon the bartender from Tapper) when I find something better I will know how to use it thanks!!!!

no prob. :lol: if you ever have anymore questions or problems, just let me know and i will do my best to help. :P