Where can I find more anime like Paprika?

Dead Leaves INFO

Paranoia Agent INFO

Haven't seen Paranoia Agent yet...but I've heard a lot about it. Dead Leaves rocks. It's like FLCL on crack in 50 mins worth of time.

Paranoia Agent is amazing, but to fully appreciate it you will have to watch it several times as the plot is very confusing the first time as it switches from real to fantasy visualizations and has numerous time skips and it is sometimes difficult to follow because of it. After the first time through, you know the plot better and you wil be able appreciate the story more (the best description of Paranoia Agent i have heard was from my friend..."Paranoia Agent is like watching "Absalom, Absalom!" (a book by William Falkner that is really good, but confuses the hell out of you the first time through). " I recommend it but it takes effort to enjoy fully...

As for Spirited Away, that is a great movie imho, but it is a bit kiddish...I really enjoyed it though...

i'm a little more than halfway through mind game right now (i paused it to get some food) and i have to say its one of the most amazing things ive ever watched, flocking amazing.

but yeah im gonna see if i can get a season or two off bittorrent to start watching.

because there where no annoying talking blue robots that act like children)

I absolutely adore the blue Tachikomas in Stand Alone Complex. They are so darn cute.

The Tachikoma Days specials at the end of each episode are my favorites. They are so random at times.